Tuesday, April 24, 2012

just a day

so tmrw is my bady.. and i have already had highs and lows leading up to it.. starting sunday i got into a HUGE fight with my father abt his choice to bring my daughter into the insane relationship he has going.. and when i object he tries to be a bull of the woods and force me to his will.. the thing is, I'm not a kid anymore, im a grown ass man with my own family and i will be damned if im gonna bow down to him anymore! Well from there my week went to good times bc i finally was able to get coach Mark Ritch of the all mighty GA BULLDOGS to personally autograph something ive been holding on to for over 5 yrs just for this occasion.. and tmrw i plan on spending the day with some of the greatest friends i have ever had! so heres to hoping that tmrw an dthe rest of my life is on an upswing.. i know there will be more hurdles and hard times.. but im tired of holding my head down, so im going to keep on keeping on.. one day at a time..

No comments:

Post a Comment